FBI Raids Chuck Schumer’s Home, Finds Explicit Epstein Tapes

The FBI recently unveiled that an investigation into dealings between pervert, Jeffrey Epstein, and impeachment Democrat Senator, and apparent pervert, Charles Schumer. This FBI investigation discovered mountains of video evidence linking the two men in a heinous scheme.

The largest piece of evidence in the sweep of Schumer’s home came in the form of Hillary‘s long-lost private email server.

This server contained thousands of explicit emails between Schumer and Epstein that dated back to 2012. These emails contained content too vile to even describe in words. What they did was truly a crime against humanity.

Lead FBI investigator of the case, Joe Barron, had this to say about the case.

“This is an ongoing investigation but we do have updates to tell you all today. Yesterday, we got a warrant to search Mr. Schumer’s home and today we executed that search warrant. We found lots of key evidence to bring forward a case. Now, we can’t release many details of what was found, but I can share one troubling piece of evidence.

We found a stash of video recordings on the email server. One of these recordings featured a cooking segment from the Rachel Ray show.

On this particular episode, they were cooking a delicious pizza, until she went over to the refrigerator to pull out a pineapple and placed it on the counter. Then she retrieved a cutting board from the cupboard and sharpened her knife. What was about to happen made me nauseous.

She proceeded to carefully slice the pineapple into fine chunks, meticulously placing them into a bowl. After which she cleaned her knife and washed down the wooden cutting board. Then, incredulously, she placed the chopped pieces of pineapple onto the pizza!

This was when I had to turn it off, as it was to vile for me to stomach.

We definitely think this piece of evidence will hold up in court along with the rest of the evidence gathered. It should be a cut and dry case.”

These are troubling revelations, to say the least.

How could we have such sick individuals in our sacred government?

This was never supposed to happen in America. It is an affront to decency!

Republicans are already beginning impeachment proceedings against Schumer, in hopes that they can remove him even before he is found guilty of these sick crimes.

21 thoughts on “FBI Raids Chuck Schumer’s Home, Finds Explicit Epstein Tapes

1. Mad as Hell says:

WOW the old saying comes true he that protests to much is usually guilty! Chuck I hope you get life in prison. Just remember all you criminal Democrats, Republicans, main news media, big tech & business & Hollywood idiots GOOD ALWAYS WINS OVER EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• John Seabrook says:

Ok, I’m stumped. The pizza should have had Canadian bacon to go with the pineapple but that’s about the only thing I see wrong. If there is something here really worthy of the FBI’s attention maybe somebody can clue me in on what this really means. Currently, this looks like a troll post.

• Julie says:

The pizza relates to pizza gate. Which ( I’m sorry this is gross and sickening) relates to adult pedophiles having sex, brutalizing, sometimes killing of the child. Sometimes after the killing they will drink the child’s blood for the adenachrome the child produced while being scared.

2. DarlAnderson says:

NO!! Not life in prison!! Americans have paid enough – why should we have to support these evil and corrupt people for the rest of their natural lives?

3. Brian says:

Many of the comments made here are correct. It ‘is’ code for pedophiles. These animals use these children in all manner of ways. Not just for sex. Adrenochrome, cannibalism, et al- It’s all too horrible to contemplate! Damn them to hell! Remember the Weiner laptop computer.? NYPD personnel who watched it were crying and sick.

4. Hannah says:

I’ve seen some photos, and I can tell you, explicitly, they are NOT talking about pineapple and pizza here. I’ll never be able to un-see the photos I saw, but I’ve always known that the former occupant of the oval office was one of the most evil creatures on the planet. If anybody else saw these photos, they’d know. I pray others can learn the truth without having to see what I saw. Heaven is NOT the default destination for human beings, folks. Without the blood of Jesus, these people (Schumer, Obama, Clinton, Roberts, et al) have no chance at all for any kind of “eternal rest”.

5. Dana says:

Take the time to watch Fall of the Cabal Episodes 1-10 on U-tube. It clarifies what these things symbolize. It is not for the feint of heart, but well worth the watch

6. Buddy says:

So this story was interesting until Rachel prepares pineapple 🍍 for a pizza 🍕 topping, Hawaiian Pizza? I don’t get it, and if this is all symbolic for something else, then what is it? 🤔 I don’t get it, how is this connected to pedophilia? Just asking for a friend, 😝 someone please explain 🤔